Hey Shar: How has your day been? Mind has been okay? Matthew woke up with a sore throat, so I took him in this a.m. for a culture. Negative, but he is so prone to strep - I wanted to make sure. I have pretty bad cold symptoms myself, woke up with sore throat and drippy nose around 3 a.m. ICK - and we are supposed to go away to Whistler this weekend. Well, we WILL be going, just our agenda might be a bit different while there!!
Next week looks to be busy with different medical appt. Fun. Starts on Monday with the US for hernia and whatever else in that area. Then the other tests later on in the week for whatever might be causing the low blood count. I guess it's always something - at least at our house!!
Don't know if I'll be around to chat later. What with feeling like poo, and also because I plan to watch Law and Order at 10 with dh, then I think I'll head to bed after that. So if you are chatting later, give a greeting for me to the others and don't have too much fun!!!
6 comments:
Mary--will you send me an email please? I don't have your email address.
Thanks!
you have email :)
Hey Shar: How has your day been? Mind has been okay? Matthew woke up with a sore throat, so I took him in this a.m. for a culture. Negative, but he is so prone to strep - I wanted to make sure. I have pretty bad cold symptoms myself, woke up with sore throat and drippy nose around 3 a.m. ICK - and we are supposed to go away to Whistler this weekend. Well, we WILL be going, just our agenda might be a bit different while there!!
Next week looks to be busy with different medical appt. Fun. Starts on Monday with the US for hernia and whatever else in that area. Then the other tests later on in the week for whatever might be causing the low blood count. I guess it's always something - at least at our house!!
Don't know if I'll be around to chat later. What with feeling like poo, and also because I plan to watch Law and Order at 10 with dh, then I think I'll head to bed after that. So if you are chatting later, give a greeting for me to the others and don't have too much fun!!!
Shar,
I still smile when I see bil's blog link in here. So funny to think how it started.
Love the LO, so cute. Love all the stuff you used.
Jen--sorry you feel poopy. :( Hope tomorrow is better. Missed you in chat. Maybe tomorrow!
Meg--Thanks so much, sweetie!! I sure miss being able to share with everyone. It means so much that you come to "see" me here!! HUGS
So - did you chat?? Did you set up a chat room? Just checking email and such before I head to bed.
Post a Comment