
Ok, I know it's Monday, but you can't tell me EVERYONE is having the blahs!! Come on, hop to it, let's get going.
I've been up for 4 hours. Kitchen is cleaned up, I've finished another Halloween album, even got it scanned and all the pictures resized, and nearly finished cleaning my worktop to start on another project. Woohoo. Maybe I can even get a couple of layouts done today.
However, I've been so disappointed in eBay lately. I haven't sold ANYTHING in a couple of months now (ok, I did sell 4 QK wraps but $4.99 x 4 is not going to cover the bills!!) even after I had emails asking about Halloween items. Hundreds of hits, several watchers, and not a single bid. Go figure. :( Wish me luck with this latest one. I just don't know what's going on but it's so discouraging. Sigh. Anyway, here's the one that will be listed later today. Pass the word. I NEED to sell some stuff!! ;) TFL
7 comments:
Another very cute album Shar! I hope it goes quickly for you and for a good amount. We've been a little busy around here today with the hurricane, lol!
Kip--Thanks!
I take you're all strapped in...sending good vibes and prayers for your safety. I read a little on the board about Jules and Gene, that the worst is over?? I hope that's the case and you'll be putting things back where they belong very soon!!! I'll take the cold to hurricanes and tornadoes any day, thanks. ;)
Hi Pam
Thanks for looking at my eBay. This one isn't listed yet, so this is the first you've see it.
My OTHER alter ego (LOL) that was just banned was Happy 2BScrappy. You can find me still in search; just remember the space between the happy and the 2).
Sending that cinnamon roll right over!! ;)
OMG, Shar - that is just the cutest! Wish i had it in me to do stuff; had the back surgery last Wednesday so i'm kinda not & kinda am in the mood.
Oh and i'm marketing a new spray: Hurricanes BGone. i think everyone back there is done with it, don't you?
Valerie~~
Hope you have a quick recovery from your surgery! Yikes. :( Sending good vibes for fast healing and lots of motivation! TSM for commenting on my latest creation. Just finished it this morning. Need to finish writing the listing so I can get that up tonight.
I like your new product. I bet you'll make millions!! Man, enough is enough. I sure hope all our FL gals are doing ok.
Thanks Robin! :) I like this one better than the other one, personally. Not so 'cutesy' and can be used for older kids or even adults easier than the other more whimsical one. Maybe that will make a difference......I hope! ;)
Yes, I've noticed in past years eBay sales slow closer to Christmas. I usually have great luck with Halloween items though before it starts to slow down. What is really frutrating is that I had several people email me asking for Halloween items, yet no bids even so. This is the earliest in the year it has slowed so much from my experience. What a bummer!! I suppose gas prices may be partly to blame as well. Christmas items are next on my eBay list, but if I don't sell anything in the next few weeks, I won't have the money to get what I need to make them! It's a never ending circle. Ugh.
Hi Shar,
It's been a while since I talked to you but I think about you all the time. I need to figure out how to put other's blogs on my blog so that I can come visit easier. Nice to see you again.
Rhonda
Post a Comment