Friday, October 07, 2005

Do you think my tool wraps will sell on eBay?

What do you think? Should I try selling a few of these? I'm thinking of making two different styles. They are SO CUTE, but would you buy one? Since they can't be obtained in any other way but to buy the $40 tote, I don't know how much people might be willing to pay for one. What would you pay?

3 comments:

Mae said...

Shar! What a great idea. As for eBay, why not? It's always the simple things that sell on eBay that make me think "Why didn't I think of that?". It's worth a try--you won't be out much if it doesn't sell well. But, if it DOES--you'll make lots of money!

Mae

Kip said...

cute and original!!

Mary R said...

Its so cute. I say go for it. Try to sell them on ebay. You just never know :)