Saturday, October 08, 2005

What a nice day

Gorgeous day once again in beautiful Washington state. Hope you are enjoying a lovely Saturday where you are as well. Or Sunday for my friends on other side of the world. :)

I didn't get the crockpot cake recipe made yesterday as I had promised (this blonde forgot to get a chocolate cake mix at the grocery store--the main ingredient*duh!!--thought I already had one) so it will be on the menu for today. I'll let you know how it turns out.

What's on your "menu" today? Any scrapping in the plan? I'll be scrapping like a mad woman finishing up another custom project so I can start on another. Gonna try to get in a couple of pages for my own albums in there some place as well.

Have a great day!
HUGS
Scrapendipity :)

5 comments:

julie said...

Good Morning Shar! We have the heater on this morning in Montana. Let me know how your crock pot cake turns out,I think it looks good and would like to try it.I am cleaning house today as i am subbing full time next week, and having a Stampin Up! party tomorrow afternoon.Hopefully I will have some time to finish up my rolodex swap.Hope you have a great weekend Shar.

Julie

Shar said...

Hi Julie
Pretty chilly here this morning too, but sure looks nice out the window. LOL Brisk, but sunny and clear.

Have fun at your SU party! Get lots of ideas to come back and share. LOL

And good luck on finishing up your swap!!

Jennifer said...

G'morning Shar! Hope your day is continuing to be productive. I'm getting ready to go to Jordon's soccer game - gotta shower first! It's our turn to take snacks, so I woke up in a panic this a.m. thinking I was going to forget it all. But, no it's all packed and ready to go. Gotta keep up the trend - 2-3 snacks and a drink for each kid. YIKES!!

Have a great day!!

Shar said...

Morning, Angela. Good vibes for your canvas! Sounds like a fun project. I'm working on school page sets today; custom project. Plus I just listed my handmade QK handtool wraps on eBay. I hope they sell like hotcakes! :) They're sure cute, if I do say so myself. LOL Check 'em out if you have a sec.

Shar said...

Wow, Jen, you have a busy day already! 2-3 snacks per kid sounds like a heck of a lot. Seems like we only had one snack and a drink when Jeffery was in soccer. Have an enjoyable day.

I'm still being productive, thanks for the good vibes. :)