Evening peeps. Where is everyone today?? I might expect it to be a little slower on Friday night or the weekend, but it's only Thursday! Where are you!? LOL
Will someone bring me some ice cream. If I'm going to be here all alone, I should at least have some goodies to chow down, yeah? ;)
1 comment:
Hi Shar!
Been trying to get things ready to be sent out tomorrow. Birthday card with $$ (what else?)LOL! to DD, exchanging wrong items sent to me, getting a package ready to send out late next week, paying a bill for my brother. Also working on some Christmas presents but have only gotten as far as picking out and cutting up the papers for it. I should have been finished with at least one of them, but I was goofing off, as usual. Going to have to crack down and quit doing that!
What cha' been up to, other than the ebay stuff (which is fantastic, as always!)?
Post a Comment