Monday, October 03, 2005

Did you see Desperate Housewives last night?

I missed the first 20 minutes. Please fill me in!!!

I came in with Susan and Carl talking about his "relationship" with Edie. I gotta tell you, that just gags me. I might like Edie better if she were played by another actress, but I can't stand NS so she makes Edie that much less likable for me. Sorry, NS/Edie fans.

2 comments:

Ruth.E said...

I dont think you are supposed to like her character that much. She is too at odds with Susan's character and I like Susan's character. I look forward to the next season starting here but for us it is next year along with Lost. So perhaps I should stay tuned to you blog for some spoilers!

Actually I really miss your posts on the CKMB. You used to have us all laughing even when I was lurking. That place just isn't the same anymore. If all the best have been banned perhaps I should start working on it. LOL. Miss you.

Shar said...

Hi Ruth
Thanks so much for visiting and posting to my new space!!

Yeah, I'm sure we aren't supposed to be all that fond of Edie, but she can be funny--I just think she would be more fun to dislike if she were portayed by an actress I liked better, you know? LOL.

You are so sweet. I miss everyone too. I still lurk, but it's obviously not the same. So many have been banned lately too! What's up with that? Goodness, the mbp have really had their panties in a bunch lately, haven't they!!?? LOL

Miss you too sweetie. Hope you'll stop by my place often. :)

HUGS!