It was quiet here as usual, but nothing wrong with that in my book. :)
I did get all my pattern paper organized though! Woohoo. I have never even attempted to organize it since the first day I ever started scrapping, so this was a major accomplishment. And I purged a stack of papers over 1/2 inch thick! Eeek. I don't know how you can possibly purge paper if it isn't organized. It looks great and even if I don't get it separated by theme, which I hope to do when I get or make some dividers, at least it's in some semblance of order now.
What was your big accomplishment this weekend? Hope you feel good about what you did too!
3 comments:
Hi Shar....
I spent my weekend looking a houses to buy....but didnt see a single one I would even consider living in!!!
Snaps for you getting the PP orgainsed mine needs doing but Im waiting till we move to a new house with my very own SB room
I love that I can come here to find you its so cool!!!
Holly-I just used one of my priority boxes for my paper. It's all in one. Well, two actually. I did keep the Christmas and Text papers separate, by color.
Angela!! I'm so glad you stopped by. :) Hope to see much more of you. GOOD LUCK in your house hunt. What a job that is. I don't envy you but wish you all the best.
If you saw my blog, I'm getting all my paper organized too!! It's such a good feeling, isn't it?
Post a Comment