Saturday, October 01, 2005

S-A-T-U-R**D-A-Y NIGHT!

Yeah, well it's no different for me than any other night except all my buds are likely not spending theirs on the computer, so here I chat alone :::sigh::: I know, how about a poll, Shar? Sure! Maybe someone will come home early and play. Dream on. LOL!

POLL:
1. What is your favorite Saturday night activity (sex doesn't count)?
2. What is your snack of choice if you snack while enjoying this activity?
3. How many Saturdays a month do you usually get to do this activity?

My answers:
1. Watching movies with Grace after Grampa Randy goes to bed
2. Any dessert Grace and I may have made that particular Saturday
3. Only the Saturdays when she stays with us; not as many as I would like

Next???

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

1. What is your favorite Saturday night activity (sex doesn't count)? Well - we go to church on Saturday nights, so after that and after getting the kids to bed, I will either spend time on the computer, or else watching TV with hubby.

2. What is your snack of choice if you snack while enjoying this activity? Choice of 3 - pretzels, pistachios, or ice cream.

3. How many Saturdays a month do you usually get to do this activity? Pretty much every one!!

And, Shar, how are you doing? Hope your day was a good one!!

hugz

jennifer

Shar said...

Hi Jennifer! :)
Thanks for taking my poll. Until everyone gets tired of the board (LOL) I expect it'll be pretty quiet here on my blog. Of course, I must remember it's only a couple of days old yet. Like my profile pic? One of my gorgeous lilies from last year.

I'm doing ok. Had a good day. Not as productive as I would have liked, but it was still fine. I need to retake my own poll for times when Grace isn't here--can you tell how much I miss her when she's gone? My little munchkin!

Sounds like you are doing great with your new household routine, yes?

HUGS back! Ü

My option B answers:
1. probably chatting online or watching a movie
2. soft, fresh red vines or ice cream
3. mostly every Saturday--except the snack part

Anonymous said...

1. I also go to church...same one as Jen...she finally started going to the one that Amber and I've been at for over a year....
2. My snack there is my Propel Water...pretty much goes EVERYWHERE I do.
3. Generally every Sat. night....Amber is not a morning person so this works for her.

Tried to post your first day or so here, but my computer was "having issues" so Vince gave it an attachment today, so hopefully this one will go through.
katie

Anonymous said...

Am now off to the "bubble bath" Gee doesn't that sound familiar??
katie

Kip said...

Well, it's Sunday morning but I'll do your poll!

1. What is your favorite Saturday night activity ?

Probably, staying home, watching a movie and/or scrapping
2. What is your snack of choice if you snack while enjoying this activity?

I'm not really a snacker but I'd probably have a nice glass of wine with me.

3. How many Saturdays a month do you usually get to do this activity?

As many as I want! That's the beauty of living alone!

Shar said...

Thanks for taking my poll guys! Katie,it's nice to see you, woman. Glad you are finally able to get over here. Good Sunday morning Kip. :)