Ok, here it is. Just layin' out there on the table.
I never left the board. (Ok, I was sort of gone for a couple of weeks, but just till I figured out how to get back). I have pretty much always been on the board with some identity or another. So while you have been "looking" for me, you didn't look hard enough because I've been there all along, helping when I could and sharing what I know. Wish I could just stand up and shout "IT'S ME YOU GUYS" or post as ME so as you'll know without a doubt who I am, that is, what identity I'm using at any given time, but of course that wouldn't work for very long.
But the reason for this post is, well, another of my names has been apparently "found out" because suddenly today I can't post any more. (But only with "that" name!) No email, no warning, just can't post. I wondered how long it would take them to figure it out, considering I used MY NAME and ADDRESS in my profile. HELLO!!! LOL. So, anyway, I may be hiding in the shadows again. Or I might just quit altogether. The board isn't fun without the real me anyway. ROFL!
Can you figure out who I was??
6 comments:
LOL!! Thanks Pam. ;) I've had a few email guesses so far. Nobody has figured it out yet though. It's so easy when you know the answer. LOL
When they block people, they not only block the MB name but the IP address of the computer. Of course, depending on the carrier you use, the IP could change and that's how you get around it. I have an alias too but don't use it. I made it in case I want to respond when someone leaves a link about an event or sale that I want to get more info on. Other than that, I read it occasionally and the other girls keep me informed but I'm not really interested anymore in being part of it.
I've been posting more on two peas now but have found that I have so much more time not being on any MB anymore...I always knew I was on it too much but didn't change my ways so to speak until I was forced to, lol! The extra time I have nowadays is spent on my blog and I've made some neat new friends from that which is cool.
Kip--that's how I got around it too. Different IP addresses. (I think I was found out because I forgot to delete my cookies for too long. Oops. LOL) I also used my "alias" basically to respond to questions through email links. Don't post much lately anyway and that's why I started my blog. So at least I can keep in touch. ;)
Well, I am just glad we have email and blog to keep in touch! Of course, I tend to pick up the phone alot too! LOL ;O) I think they are getting absolutely NUTS over there and I don't know how much longer I will be sticking around. Too much 'draaama' ya know?
HUGS Dar
Not the brightest penny in the pocket here...I can't even venture a guess....can you e-mail me so I am not the only one in the dark...and hurry. I have no clue how long I'll be able to use puter...they probably won't turn off the elect. til Sun., hopefully.
Jules, I sent you email shortly after you posted. :)
Post a Comment