Evenin' ladies and germs. What's shakin' tonight? Anybody scrapping? Whatcha makin'? I'm wanting some yummy dessert but didn't make anything today. I'm considering making peach cobbler (nothing fancy, it's just a mix in a box). That cool whip in the fridge is whining for some dessert to be plopped onto. LOL.
What are you feeding your sweet tooth tonight?
P.S. If you haven't yet, read Onions of Doom below. It is hysterical!!
9 comments:
Hi Shar...me again
Ive just got the dinner in the oven Roast Chicken with everything & I really had a craving for Cream donuts so I snuck out and ate one while no-one was looking LOL im a supa sugar addict!!!
Ne now Ive had my pudding before dinner
Catch ya later Angela
wellllllll... you know what we had, but, just for everyone's reading pleasure, here ya go. We had 'river breakfast' AKA: eggs, potatoes and sausage cooked up together and served in tortilla shells. Yum! Dessert is not on the agenda but dh smuggled in a Snickers bar to me from work this evening! LOL I also have a licorice 'stash' here in my office so I MIGHT make it through! :O)
Angela--you naughty girl! Having your dessert before dinner. Really, it's probably not such bad thing, At least you are assured of getting your helping. LOL I decided to save the cobbler for tomorrow night. Randy is munching on the pb cookies I made; I just didn't feel like cookies tonight. So I'm having a root beer instead.
Darla--what a sweetie of Ed to bring you a goodie like that. :) And your licorice stash is taunting me. LOL I finished off my 5 lb. CostCo tub of red vines day before yesterday. Got it on our last trip to Wenatchee with Holly when Grace was here. :)
WWWOOO HOOOO Mr Fuggs and Pugitta are famous. Just saw the link there. To funny. Will have to tell dear bil about that. He will love it.
LOL, Meg. :) My dad would disown me if I didn't add darling Mr. Fuggs and Pugitta's link to my site!! :) His pug's name is Mickey. His other pug, Tilly, passed away a couple of years ago.
Oh Pam, el yummo!!! I love caramel, I love cashews.....that sounds like heaven. Feed that PMS craving, baby! ;) And if there is any left, I'm sure the germs will be frozen by the time the kids get theirs. LOL!
Well, It's not dinner time here yet...we've still got several hours yet to go, but lunch is soup and a bagel!
DH is gone tonight, so after soccer practice, the girls and I will probably pick up something from the noodle shop...not too exciting, IMHO Japanese food isn't that great!
Heather
Heather-I'm glad you stopped by!! :) Sorry you aren't all that impressed with Japanese food. As much as I like it, I think I would get tired of yaki soba after a while myself! And I'm not big on teriyaki either so I'd probably be hungry a lot. LOL
Other than the food, how are you liking your new home?
It's okay...
The trouble with the food in this area (near Tokyo) is that everything is flavored with fish. Even the noodles are in fish broth...ick!
We are living on the base, so feeling a bit secluded. Not easy to travel around by car (tolls are way expensive) and I've learned to use the train system to get around the Tokyo are. It's a hectic country...bicycles and pedestrians everywhere, cars parked on one lane streets, driving on the left, mopeds weving in ans out of traffic...etc...
Post a Comment