oh poopy. Heather can't post! And I need to finish this layout, so Dar and Jen, when you get back if I'm gone, it won't be for long. LOLIf you can't post, email me at gmail.
I am here...back from the HOP... just cleaning off my desk now!
Dar -- you finished hopping? I am putting the finishing touches on my layout. :)
LOL. We both posted the exact same time!
LOL I am here... just clearing off my desk...maybe I can CREATE tommorrow
I'm scanning my layout. Will you be here for another few minutes?
YUP! Should be up till about 1:00 am my time
Hi Shar, Dar: Well the books were exciting. Now I am ready to sleep. If you are getting ready to post your new layout, Shar, I'll hang around for a few minutes more. Eyes are getting sleepy!!!
oh cool. I want your opinion on something. :)
Hey JenSorry. My scanner was giving me fits. Ugh. Got it now though. I'll post it here so if you have to leave, you can look tomorrow. :)
Shar, I am just hangin' out here, no hurry...ok?
Well, I still have to resize and stitch the two sides. I'm trying to hurry but now my photo program is acting pissy. LOL.
UGh!! So sorry. I ended up having to completely shut down everything and start over. :( But I'm here now, so Dar I'm emailing you k?
Good night ladies - have good rest - when you take it!! Talk with you tomorrowjennifer
So sorry Jen! The layout will be posted tomorrow. :) Had a fight with my scanner, photo program, AND computer! LOL I won though. Sleep well. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
oh poopy. Heather can't post! And I need to finish this layout, so Dar and Jen, when you get back if I'm gone, it won't be for long. LOL
If you can't post, email me at gmail.
I am here...back from the HOP... just cleaning off my desk now!
Dar -- you finished hopping? I am putting the finishing touches on my layout. :)
LOL. We both posted the exact same time!
LOL I am here... just clearing off my desk...maybe I can CREATE tommorrow
I'm scanning my layout. Will you be here for another few minutes?
YUP! Should be up till about 1:00 am my time
Hi Shar, Dar: Well the books were exciting. Now I am ready to sleep. If you are getting ready to post your new layout, Shar, I'll hang around for a few minutes more. Eyes are getting sleepy!!!
oh cool. I want your opinion on something. :)
Hey Jen
Sorry. My scanner was giving me fits. Ugh. Got it now though. I'll post it here so if you have to leave, you can look tomorrow. :)
Shar, I am just hangin' out here, no hurry...ok?
Well, I still have to resize and stitch the two sides. I'm trying to hurry but now my photo program is acting pissy. LOL.
UGh!! So sorry. I ended up having to completely shut down everything and start over. :( But I'm here now, so Dar I'm emailing you k?
Good night ladies - have good rest - when you take it!! Talk with you tomorrow
jennifer
So sorry Jen! The layout will be posted tomorrow. :) Had a fight with my scanner, photo program, AND computer! LOL I won though.
Sleep well. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment