Good morning.
Hope you're getting a lot accomplished today; well at least what you want to get accomplished anyway. I'm working on another layout that I had hoped to be able to post by now, but alas, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Hopefully later today I'll be able to share, but for now, I'm back to square one with nothing glued down and starting over on my title. Spent 2 hours working on an idea that had to be "scrapped" and by that I mean, shit-canned. Crap.
I'll check back later to see how you all are doing!
Best of luck on your daily endeavors. :)
2 comments:
Hi Shar.
Had to "scrap" one, huh! I have had quite a few to go in the can--guess it happens to all of us. Can't wait to see your LO when it's posted. Keep working!
Mae
Hi Mae
Fortunately, it was just the title idea that got canned, so it was only a couple hours lost, not the whole layout. Whew! LOL I think I've got it down now though. It's starting to come together. :)
Post a Comment