Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Gracie's Red Hat


Click to enlarge--it's so much cuter in big size!

We found out after we bought this for her that Grace had wanted this hat for the longest time. Her mom (my dd) said she longed for it every time they went shopping. Thus, the look of complete joy and happiness on her sweet face. And the hat is so cute on her. It was definitely worth every penny!

6 comments:

Shar said...

Hi Robin!
Thanks so much!! It was a fun one to do.

I just sent you an email, btw. :)

Kip said...

Darling Layout Shar!

crazydarla said...

OH so cute! I love the red hat, but LOVE the BIG BLUE EYES!!! She is just a living doll. You did a great job capturing the 'joy' in the lo...ribbons are SO cute and the conch is perfect on there too! TFS!! Dar

Jennifer said...

Adorable Shar!

Unknown said...

OMG, so cute. When my sister was little she HAD to have a cowboy hat and RED boots. I should do a page like this about her. Love the page.

Meg

katie said...

REALLY CUTE!!!