Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Thank you all, so so much for yesterday!!! {{{HUGS}}}

I really appreciate all the posts to my vent. I was worried about posting that and scaring everyone off, but I just had to get it out, it was getting so heavy. So thank you!!!! I feel so blessed to have so many friends and grateful that you are willing to see both sides before making any judgments. And better yet, not judging at all! :) You guys are the best!!!

I LOVE YOU, MAN!!! .... all of me does (hee hee!)

Shar
Scrapendipity
Mel
BabyScraps
New name-- hmm ?? -- LOL!!!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Darling Shar, I loved your vent and it is your blog so you can write what you want.

You know my feelings on "those" women and how their negativity is rampant on the ckmb.

You also know how much I love the Bench Warmers and my hopes to get you, Tawnya and Kip back into the game.

Know someone in Paradise is thinking of you.

crazydarla said...

I too am glad you got to get that off your shoulders...you don't need the stress! The mb is a sad place w/out your charm and creativity and maybe we will luck out and someday CK will see the err of their ways? :O) HUGS

DarlaLOU