Hey all. It's FRIDAY, my favorite day of the week. Anybody want to join me in chat tonight? Just finished pizza (yum! DiGiorno's!) and finished organizing all my QK dies in the new clear top loading pocket pages. Oh they are so nice! If you don't have any yet, get some. You will totally love them. Way better than the old blue side loading pockets. No chance of them falling out and I like being able to see through them.
So what's your P of A for the weekend? I'll be working on Halloween sets for eBay, and maybe do a paint can for my dd's step-dd for Christmas. I have GOT to get busy on Christmas gifts or I'll run out of time--again! Not sure if I'll be making my own Christmas cards again this year, I'll have to play it by ear.
If you haven't seen it yet, you have GOT to check out PaperCraft Magazine's new Holiday Cards and Wrap issue. This is another fabulous issue
(I love every one of their magazines anyway! LOL) with tons of fab ideas for Christmas and other winter holiday cards and projects. It's a definite must have if you plan to make Christmas, Hanukkah or other winter holiday cards.

2 comments:
Hey Angela! Wondered where you've been. Sorry you're working your poor fingers to the bone. :( Hope you can find some time to be creative this weekend.
Should I keep my fingers crossed for this house, or for NOT this house? LOL ;)
Get some rest. Talk to you later!
I got some of those clear die pages, too!! Love them!! The dies always fell out of the blue pages. Loving the pink handle,also.
Post a Comment