Thursday, October 06, 2005

Look what I just made!



My very own, custom tool wrap!! This took perhaps 1 minute to make, if that. I had planned to use velcro, but didn't have any in my sewing stash, so I improvised. Isn't it cute!

5 comments:

Shar said...

Get a pair of "D" rings in the sewing department. These are small size; they make bigger ones for belts. 7 inches of ribbon and a pair of D rings, sew a seam about 2 inch long and that's it! I told you I would make you one. :) Bring the ribbon want to make yours out of and the rings and I'll make you one. :)

Shar said...

oops. that was a typo---the seam is all of ONE inch long. LOL Literally took less than a minute to make.

Shar said...

Darla!! I'm so sorry it's giving you fits! :( I don't know what to say. But hey, it's my blog and I have been getting messages tonight that tell me I'm not authorized in this area, and I do not have access, etc. etc. So I don't think it's you!!

Thanks for looking. :)

Cindy Marchant said...

Shar!!!

That is soooo cute! I just ordered the pink squeeze from Sherri this AM. I love the cute bag but didn't order it. Wish they would make binders that look like the bag. I would order that!

Shar said...

Oh Cindy, what a great idea!! You should call QK and mention it to them. :) I suggested last year they come out with a new handtool that has a lock on it. I guess the tool wrap is their alternative since I'm sure the Squeeze was already in production when I shared my brilliant idea! hee hee.