Friday, October 28, 2005

Drizzle

Dreary, drizzly, cold morning. Ahhh. Feels nice to be inside with the heat on. Overnight the neighbor's huge maple tree is now pretty much naked and it just looks like Halloween out there. Funny how the seasons are always so perfectly on time. I love it. OH! Which reminds me.....I need to put out my Halloween sign!

Halloween decorations poll:
a) I go all out (Dar-I already know you go nuts! LOL)
b) just a few so the kids will still trick or treat here
c) a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern on the porch
d) nope

My answer:
I didn't get them down from the rafters this year, so I have a few pumpkins on the porch and will stick my Happy Halloween sign in the ground by the porch and call it good.

1 comment:

Shar said...

Sorry Miss Kayla is sick! Hopefully she'll be well in time, it's still 3 days away, plus all of today yet. :)

I would have thought you'd put up a few decorations, regardless if you get trick or treaters, with Kayla still little. We put up things for kids even though we didn't get trick or treaters when they were young.

Sorry you're not enjoying the drizzle. I'm loving it!