Merry Christmas, Everyone!!
Well, I'm nearly all packed, the house is purttied up, dishwasher just finished, and all the gifts are wrapped and bagged up for the trip. Don't know exactly what time we'll be leaving....Randy is not a schedule person (much to my chagrin!!!!!) unless it's gun club night LOL so we'll leave when he's ready. Which means, I'll have the dishwasher unloaded, lights on timers, thermostats adjusted, thermos full of coffee, and everything by the back door ready to load into the truck before he decides he better pack a bag. Then as we finally walk out the door, he'll turn, look around, and say, did you fill my thermos? Yes Did you lock the front door? Yes Did you put the lights on timers? Yes Did you this....did you that..... and of course I've done it all because he won't do it--he'll just ask me if I did it, then wonder why I'm pissed before we even get in the truck. MEN! So how's that for a happy beginning to our Christmas surprise!? ROFL. Anyway, it will all work out and we'll have a great time!
I will have limited computer access so I'll try to pop in now and then to say hi. Not sure when we'll be back; probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Be good little monkeys.
Wishing you all the merriest of Christmases filled with happiness, love and laughter!
Love
Shar
4 comments:
safe travel, Shar....and the merriest of Christmas' to you and yours!
Travel safe my friend!!!!!
"See" you when you get back.
katie
Howdy all! It's moi. :)
We made it ok, roads were fine, no snow or ice on the roads across the mountain so that made for an easy drive. The little turkey is in the oven (and I don't mean Grace or Jeffery! LOL) and dd had already made four pies before we even got here this afternoon. Tomorrow I'll put funeral potatoes in the oven, and we'll head out to mom and dad's for the big surprise after my sisters' flight lands at SeaTac, just minutes from here, in the morning.
Grace was as excited to see us as we were to see her and Jeffery has grown so much he is only a few inches shorter than I am (of course I'm a shorty myself, so that doesn't say much LOL!)
I'll be popping in from time to time to say hi. Hope you are all ready for Christmas....time is quickly running out!!
HAPPY HAPPY!
Shar
MISSING YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH LADY! Hope you are having a GREAT time!!! Come home soon!
Dar
Post a Comment