
Yesterday I got my first Christmas card of the season. It was from my oldest daughter with pics of the kids, my first two grandbabies. They are getting too big!!!! Jeffery will be 12 on the 25th of January. It is his picture I posted below in the Little Santa layout. Grace will be 5 the first week of February and I just can't even believe it. *sigh*
(click on image to see full size photo)
1 comment:
Oh yes, they are such fun. I can't wait to see them again. I spoke with Grace on the phone last night (right before her bed time--she didn't want to go to bed and was not a happy camper LOL). Depending on the weather, I'm hoping she can come home with us after Christmas, but if it's bad then Cyndi (my dd/Gracie's mom) won't be able to come and get her so we'll have to play it by ear. Grace keeps asking, "now, why can't I go to grama's again?" answer: the weather. Grace: "Oh yeah." LOL
I'm working on the altoids tin this morning. Mod podge is drying before I can proceed to the next step. :) The album that fits inside is done, so I'll be scanning in pics to share later today.
Enjoy your lovely morning. It's nearly noon here and the sun is out, shining beautifully on the snow. From my window I see the blue sky with criss crossing jet trails, bare naked trees, and snow on the hill behind us. What a gorgeous day!
Post a Comment