the top

the bottom
This is so much cuter IRL, I'm so disappointed in the scan. I used Chatterbox fleur de lie paper, a tiny torn piece of another paper, clear label that says "boy" (most of the B is rubbed off, but that's ok....I was going for a weathered look), "Treasure" letters are distressed effects rub-ons by MME, rubber stamps and Distress ink, metal charms, and metal coin charms I got at Joann (forgot who makes them), acrylic paint, mod podge and sandpaper. I made a little "bed" of shredded tissue inside to hold the gift card, which fits PERFECTLY in the tin, by the way, if you're looking for a great way to give a gift card.

3 comments:
what a great idea Shar. And it's too cute...I love the distressed look though. And I love the layout that you posted below to. That is such a darling photo...cute cute cute!!!!
I hope you have a great week...
Hugs
Nancy
Hi Nancy
Thank you! I'm so glad to "see" you visiting and posting here now and then. Hope to see you more often. :)
The layout below (I forgot to mention in the post) is a 6x6. It's one of my favorite pics of Jeffery at that age. I can't believe he'll be 12 on Jan. 25!! Where does the time go??
Hi, Shar!
Love the tins--great idea! Surely you are running out of "projects" by now!
I have never noticed the picture of Feliciano--What a CUTE baby boy! I can just imagine how many tight squeezes he will get at Christmas!!!
Mae
Post a Comment