Hello! I don't mind lurkers. I feel flattered that you would take the time to visit my boring little blog. Thank you. To my friends, and you know who you are--I am blessed with so many :) -- I love you. I'm sorry for this brief intermission in our regularly scheduled programming, but I must speak my mind, and where else but on my VERY OWN BLOG where nobody can tell me I can't.
It has come to my attention that many of you lurkers are also stalkers, spies and sneaks who have used my blog only as an alleyway to my message board through the link provided here. Hey, that's no biggie. I set it up so that the board is a public place or I wouldn't have added the link here. I started my own website to have a place where I could continue to share with other scrappers and friends since I was banned from what used to be a warm and friendly message board, CKMB (if you don't know what that is, there is no need to read further, you'd only be bored). I rarely even lurk there anymore, unless a friend shares a post she feels may be of interest or such as that. I figured almost a year was plenty of time to let things settle before starting my own group, as I have moved on and figured CKMB had as well. No skin off my nose.
Apparently, though, it seems it wouldn't matter how long or how soon I waited to set it up, the stalkers, spies and sneaks from CKMB simply don't want me, or any of the members of the group, on the web period! Come on, people. The world wide web is big enough for both our groups. Get over it. Leave us alone. You have what you wanted, we're gone. Positive, talented people are gone from your negative space and you just can't handle that we are doing fine without you and don't need you. How utterly pathetic does one have to be to spy on what we're doing and saying in our own space, and tattling it over to *your* board. I mean really. Grow up.
Utter chaos broke out today because of Sharon aka Snowbunny's poor reading skills. She was being defended for a small typing error yet she flew into a rage spewing venom all over the person who stood up for her. Hello---she was STICKING UP FOR YOU brainiac. Just like everything else evil touches, chaos ensued and the nastyness begat more nastyness when one of the stalkers carried the message to Sharon, who apparently left her reading glasses in her other purse. Subsequently, post after post and thread after thread were pulled from the board. Interestingly, however, in one thread in particular, the one post offering support to the defender was pulled yet the others that flamed her remained. What a sad state of affairs when the board moderators (who are all SECRET and hide behind their computer monitors, by the way), are nearly as bad as the ones spewing the venom they are supposedly pulling from the board.
I want to say to my friends who are still on CKMB, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch your back. No matter how nice Sharon/Snowbunny is on the outside, and I can say this because I speak from my own experience, she is two-faced and will stab you in the back. This is also true of KoKoDeb/Debi. They are nice when it suits them. I am not the only one. Just watch out. You never know when they may strike and I don't want you to be one of their victims.
Back to your regularly scheduled programming....................
8 comments:
amen, sister. amen. couldn't have said it better myself. it's beyond stupid what's going on over there. i so thought we were out of junior high & beyond stupid tactics at this age.
guess we were wrong.
Just never seems to end. Still amazed that the one post in support was pulled yet the rest of the thread remained. Appalling.
You have a way with words, my dear. And your way, is to speak the truth. One thing I always told my children when they were young---the troublemakers in any group will eventually eat their own. That is exactly what is happening. Snowbunny has told so much crap to so many people that she is beginning to trip over her own words. She had a stupid knee-jerk reaction to someone who was clearly defending her and made a great big mess out of herself. HA--she finally tripped over herself, gotta love it. You can always see thru phoney, if you look long enough.
WAY TO TELL THEM, SHAR (and you KNOW they will read this post on your blog--they just can't stay away).LOL
Mae
Mae, so true. Evil is a cancer that will kill you from the inside out and yes, it is happening there.
Someone is already using a fake name to send emails to people slamming me and Jules. Like that's going to make the recipient want to say, oh yeah, you're much better than they are because you're bashing them.....????
Well, obviously someone somewhere is out to hurt people and it just makes me sick. Why target these nice, sweet ladies with all this crud? I mean, if you want drama, go to a theatre chat room! LOLOL!! I am still very much friends with many many ladies on CKMB and will continue to be (I hope) but I don't need to be treated like this or have to listen to the backstabbing lies and pranks anymore. Disgusting! Darla
thanks Shar for your blog post about what happened. I guess I learned my lesson.
Maybe this should be added as a reminder for all the animosity that seems to be cropping up
Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
Oren Arnold
Just a thought.
This has been in our elevator at work for the past 2 weeks,
katie
Katie, Thanks for sharing. It's really a great message.
Post a Comment