Monday, December 12, 2005

For Katie Couric lovers.....like me (NOT!)

Just received this email from my dd less than a minute ago. OMG, it's right on the money. Apparently, it was written by an employee of NBC and posted on the internet. ROFLMAO!!! I can't stand that ego-testicle, I mean egotistical, snotty bitch!!!!!

Tis right before seven on the set of Today
There struts a smug diva who wants things her way.
Her cheeks are quite rosy with layers of rouge
Eyeliner so heavy she looks like a stooge
She positions herself high up on a stool
Then maneuvers her legs as if they are tools.
Her plan is to showcase her new Jimmy Choos
Oblivious to those who really need shoes . . .
The flirting is blatant with men in the chair
The touching is frequent, restraint is so rare
It is now being rumored that this diva's views
Will soon be transported to CBS News.
As NBC viewers we say with delight
Oh please let that rumor
Be one hundred percent right.

8 comments:

Patty said...

that's great! i was just watching her this morning (don't usually, but dh had that channel on) thinking - ooo, i don't like this woman! maybe it's her voice?

hope you're enjoying your day!

oh, and i scrolled down further and found the answer to my tin question! thank!

patty g. (pdg on CKMB)

Shar said...

Hi Patty!!
Oh my. Re: Katie C. For me it's her completely condescending attitude toward her guests. I don't watch the show but have on occasion stopped on that channel when a guest is someone I like. She is so flippant and snotty to people I just want to slap her. Yikes.

Thanks for posting!!! :) I hope you'll come back often.

And glad to help with the tin question. LOL.

Heather said...

Hi Shar...

It's been a while, I know, but...I'm back and waiting to chat with you guys on the new and improved board. :Waiting, waiting and Waiting: Noone's ever on when I'm awake I guess
...soon..bwaahaahaa....

In regards to Katie Couric...I don't mind her. I actually kinda like her. I really can't stand Matt Lauers new condicending attitude of the last few years (Pretty much since he got that "shaved do"). And to think I just loved him when he first began on the Today Show what, like 8 or 9 years ago? Now I think he just likes to play devil's advocate or just contradict every guest he invites on! It's like talking to my preteens!

Heather

Shar said...

Heather--
Where were you?? At the time you typed your message, Holly and I were in the new and improved chat room!!! :( Sorry we missed you. Tomorrow (or tonight for you) maybe?? Have you checked out the new digs? :)

I'm off to bed now. Hope to catch up later, girlfriend.

JulesinParadise said...

Hey there, a new chat room and no one invited me? Boo Hoo...crying in my beer here.

I am a paper reader and avoid the morning shows like the plague but dh is an avid morning new show watcher. He loves her! lol

Shar said...

Jules --
Hey woman! LOL I just sent you email before I came onto my blog this morning. :) Let me know if you haven't got it, I'll be happy to resend.

;)

Doug Bagley said...

I'm with you on this one. Most of the news people I think have huge egos and are concerned only with self.

Shar said...

Thanks, Doug. I knew there was someone else out there who thought this way too. When she makes faces at her guests I want to smack her. And every time I hear someone call her "perky" I want to "pukey". LOL!