Sunday, December 18, 2005

More gifts finished--one of three

I know, I know, I said I was finished. And I was---am! But there is never such a thing as "leftover" time before Christmas at my house. I'm busy up till the minute! The only difference is that the last couple of weeks are stress-free because it's all "extra". :) So I made a few Christmas Planners to give along with the other goodies I made this year. This is one of the three.

They are posted in my album at our sister site, Night Owls Monkey Chatter (link also on the left of this page) if you'd like to see them. I'm having such fun with them!! Now I think I'll make one for myself too. LOL.

TFL! ;)
http://groups.msn.com/NightOwlsMonkeyChatter/sharsscrapstuff.msnw

2 comments:

Valerie said...

too cute!! could you make mine, too? i like yours sooooooooooo much better!

Shar said...

Thanks Valerie! :)