How did you do on your holiday task list this weekend? I got the fridge and freezer cleaned out and all the Christmas goodies moved out to the chest freezer. Woohoo! I'm glad to have my fridge back again (and my chest freezer too--long and gross story there! LOL). The fridge was PACKED with so much goodies there was no room for anything else. Which isn't such a bad thing, really, if you want fudge and cookies 3 meals a day. LOL
What's left on your list to get done before Christmas is actually here in just..................
19 days!
Holy cow--that's less than 3 weeks, you guys. GASP! So far it's looking good that I'll get everything done that I want to accomplish. I do hope you're making progress too and will be ready with silver bells on! :)
Gotta run. Working on an altered altoid's tin this morning (it's the PERFECT size for gift cards!) and have a few other things to get busy on while laundry is going. Best wishes for a marvy Monday!!
Christmas kisses,
Shar :)

Little Santa
Jeffery at 23 months
3 comments:
First of all, what a SWEET picture of Little Claus and a great LO. Where DO you find the time?
We had our annual family gathering for candy making yesterday. The cookie makers were: Me, DH, Our 4 children and their spouses, MIL & FIL, SIL & BIL. We made 100's of Bourbob Balls, 100's of Buckeyes, Pepperment Bark, Almond Bark, Pecan Bark, and, I don't know how many pounds of Pulled Cream Candy. We are going to have another session Thursday night and Saturday. Now, we will have candy for all of our family celebrations and each person will make ccandy tins for teachers, friends, their "other" families, bosses, mailmen, etc. We are planning a cookie exchange, also.
The Christmas spirit is alive and well in the Hardin household in Lexington, KY. I am still putting decorations out--hope to finish up this week. You know that we own 2 UPS stores so, you can imagine how busy DH is at work. But somehow, he is always able to keep his Christmas spirit alive. We are taking the grandsons to the Ky Horsepark tonight to see the Christmas lights. That will be sooo much fun. Those little boys are getting excited for Santa to come. How much fun they are at Christmas time!
Shar, I am SO enjoying "spending" the Holidays with you this year! You inspire me!!!
HO-HO-HO,
mae
Angela
HO HO HO!! :) You are welcome to join me for the holidays anytime! I can imagine how fun it will be for you when you are finally in your own house. They will have no choice but to be filled with the spirit of Christmas when your family comes to your house!! I'll be there in spirit too. HUGS!
Sending best wishes and lots of luck for an awesome interview, and that the job is YOURS!!!! :)
Hi Mae
WOW!! You really get into your candy making. I'm so very impressed!!! And with the stores this time of year, you really do have your hands full. YOU GO!!! :) Sounds like a great evening viewing the lights at the Horsepark. The boys will love it, and that makes it all the more fun for you too, I'm sure.
Thanks for spending the holidays with me too, sweetie. :) It's so much fun when you have someone to share it with, you know!?
Post a Comment