HEY!!
OMG I have been going utterly insane (well, maybe I'm there by now!) without my computer, you guys.
Right now I'm on a loaner monitor so I'm trying to make the most of it while I have it. I had over 100 emails just on my AOL address, but can't even get into my gmail today. I have no idea how many there will be in there. Yikes. So please be patient, I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.
Just wanted to make a quick appearance here to let everyone know that I am here today. Going to pop on over to Monkey Chat to see what's going on there. I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!
HUGS and SMOOCHIES!
5 comments:
Hi Pam
Still haven't been able to get into my gmail. Sure hope it straightens itself out soon...eeek.
I was going to ask you to scratch my back while you were seeing it. LOL! ;) j/k of course. It's good to be back!
P.S. Glad you figured it out, whatever it was. LOL
I am SO happy to 'see' you around, can't wait to catch up! HUGS Dar
Shar,
Welcome back. I have missed you, as have all of your friends. Looking forward to chatting again. Have you used your Tag Maker yet? Or, are you resting up from all of the Christmas scrapping you did? We'll catch up real soon.
Mae
MAE!
We keep missing each other. I'll go check the board to see if you're around there too. :)
I have used the tag maker for a couple of gift items, and also made two just for fun but don't know yet what I'll use them for. LOL I love my present and thank you ever so much for it! You're the best!
Going to pop on over to the board and hope to catch you before I head to bed. :)
HUGS
Glad to see our Head Monkey Girl back in action. We have missed you mightily.
Post a Comment