Oh my, yes!! It was a awesome game, Jen!! :) I'll be off my diet for sure Super Bowl weekend with all the goodies I'll be fixing.....even if it's just me and Randy. It's going to be one fun Super Bowl game!!!
Sorry, I slept throughit, but then, my patients' probably appreciated that I did, since I had to work last night. Enjoy your goodies....but you have 2 weeks to wait. katie
LOL Robin. Randy was born in Greeley and his family is all still in Colorado, so they've always been Broncos fans. Me, a Washington native, AND my high school football team was also the Seahawks long before Seattle had a football team, so how could I NOT be a Seahawks fan!?? At least you don't have to pick one or the other now, since the Broncos won't be in the Super Bowl, so I presume you'll be routing for the Hawks...??? ;)
It's always exciting when they play each other. Randy's mom calls to see if we watched "her" broncos. LOL
I was disappointed that Denver didn't make it but my dh's team did--the Steelers. Sorry but I have to root for them now--I will be actually happy for either team though as the Seahawks used to be in the Broncos division so its still like a "home" team. hehehe
5 comments:
WOO HOO!!! Great game, wasn't it!!!
Oh my, yes!! It was a awesome game, Jen!! :) I'll be off my diet for sure Super Bowl weekend with all the goodies I'll be fixing.....even if it's just me and Randy. It's going to be one fun Super Bowl game!!!
YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I slept throughit, but then, my patients' probably appreciated that I did, since I had to work last night.
Enjoy your goodies....but you have 2 weeks to wait.
katie
LOL Robin. Randy was born in Greeley and his family is all still in Colorado, so they've always been Broncos fans. Me, a Washington native, AND my high school football team was also the Seahawks long before Seattle had a football team, so how could I NOT be a Seahawks fan!?? At least you don't have to pick one or the other now, since the Broncos won't be in the Super Bowl, so I presume you'll be routing for the Hawks...??? ;)
It's always exciting when they play each other. Randy's mom calls to see if we watched "her" broncos. LOL
WOOHOO! GO HAWKS!
I was disappointed that Denver didn't make it but my dh's team did--the Steelers. Sorry but I have to root for them now--I will be actually happy for either team though as the Seahawks used to be in the Broncos division so its still like a "home" team. hehehe
Rhonda
Post a Comment