Have you seen these yet?? OMG!! .....more money I have to spend on scrapping toys!!! ;) If you haven't got your QuicKutz newsletter yet, here is one of the new goodies. I'm already dieing to have this! Make your own stamps from your QuicKutz dies and alphabets!! Is that cool or what?
THIS is just way too awesome. http://www.quickutz.com/Public/News/Inserts/QuickStampz.pdf
Shar
Pennyless Monkey
5 comments:
Oh man! No more enabling I tellya, no more! I am already dying for the new BG papers and the new SEI stuff too! OYE!! You ladies are going to kill me!
OH! You ENABLER YOU! TG I have a $30 gift card at the LSS, now I just have to wait for them to come in. I am soooo over budget on scrapping this month, OH WAIT! It's Feb 1st! NEW BUDGET! OH thank you, thank you, thank you!
:Jayne
:Jayne-- ROFLMAO!!! What a great way to start the February budget. New toys!! WOOHOO. ;)
Dar-- Did you see the rubons too??? They now make rubons that match exactly the QK dies! Cut out your cute flower, heart, whatever, then rub-on cool details! These are just way too cool.
and just think.....we haven't even seen all the new stuff from CHA yet! HELP!!!
Shar;
I saw these and the rubons and, I think I want the rubons more than the stamps. How cute are those rubons? Seems like stamping is getting big--AGAIN! CHA is going to KILL me!!
Mae
Mae--
the only thing that saves me every CHA is having no money. LOL.
I expect they'll be coming out with a ton more of the Icing rubons if these catch on. And I can definitely see them catching on!!
Shar
Post a Comment