Well, he just got back from the chiropractor, but the office was so busy he had no time to ask the doc any questions, nor did the doc have time to elaborate other than to say Randy's back is responding really well to treatment considering the condition he's in, so that's good to know. At least we know more positive than negative. He goes back Thursday and will hopefully get some answers as to what's next for him. He's not in pain and the pinched nerve is not bothering him anymore either, so that's another plus. At least he is able to sleep in bed again and he can get his socks on without my help. :)
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much.
Shar
3 comments:
Well, I hope the C-Dr can be of more info/help to him next time and he can get some answers! Glad to hear he is at least feeling better! That is great news! Now if YOU can kick your "B" word things will be better!
Keep us updated and take care of yourselves! HUGS Dar
Oh Shar I'm so glad that he is feeling better--now we just need to get you better, hehehe. I hope that he can get better answers next visit and that he continues to get better without having surgery.
Hugs to you both,
Rhonda
Hey Dar and Rhonda
Thanks so much for the good thoughts. I'm feeling much better, not that I was really feeling all that bad, but since seeing the doctor and getting prescriptions today, I'm doing good. Thank goodness it was NOT bronchitis, but just a virus. Whew! After just two doses of meds, I'm already breathing better, feeling more peppy, and I think I can even sleep tonight since one of them has codeine in it. Yippee!! LOL.
Hugs to you guys too!
Shar
Post a Comment