I've been emailing back and forth with gmail tech support for at least the past week or more. Question after question I've answered with no rhyme nor reason why I've been unable to access my mailbox since before Christmas. It was working fine when I left, but when I got back I was unable to access it and haven't until just a few minutes ago. I hadn't even replied to today's round of questions yet, and decided just to try it again, as I have been doing every single day. Much to my surprise, it opened right up! THANK GOODNESS!!! I had over 50 emails sitting there. I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE who has been ignored. Good grief.
Got a lot done today on the big project, but have probably at least 3 weeks yet till it will be complete. And now I have to put it on hold for the weekend while I work on the rush project. Thank goodness my supply order came today so I can get going on that one. Hopefully, I'll have that one nearly complete, if not done, over the weekend so I can mail it off and get back to work on the HUGE project. I'm doing three albums at once (all the same, for three little girls) and then have one boy album to do when these are done. Keep that mojo comin' -- I'm needin' it big time! :)
HUGS
Shar :)
OH! I nearly forgot. In my supply order was also my Basic Grey Notch Tool!! OMG you guys, this is so very cool! I can't wait to use it on these projects. But be very very careful. Even though I WAS being careful, my finger slipped while removing one of the tips, gashing my thumb. And I do mean GASH! OMG it still hurts. Them things are dang sharp, let me tell you! If you have kids, keep this little gem on a high shelf. It could really do some damage. Ok, enough with the safety announcement. ;) I tried to find examples on two peas but had no luck whatsoever. Tried Scrapjazz and there are a whopping FIVE pages, which is five times better than the BG website itself...they have ONE. LOL. Anybody have any suggestions where I might find some great ideas for using this? I was hoping it might come with an idea sheet, but nothing. Not a single idea showing it in use. What's up with that?? TIA!
2 comments:
Hey Shar, sounds like fun and chaos all wrapped up in one?! LOL I can't wait to see pages...ohhh fun! I was thinking about the BG tool...I saw some cool examples in the CK Top 10 Issue, they have some pockets and corners done with it, pretty funky looking! I will try to get them scanned and posted for you. Good luck! HUGS Dar
Shar,
Are you taking any fun breaks--sounds like all work! I got the BG Notch Tool for Christmas but haven't used it yet. From what I have seen, there are some great uses for it. Are you using it on your project? Can't wait to see what you are accomplishing. Hope you have some time today for a little FUN!
mae
Post a Comment