Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Speaking of new toys.....

Check out my first real use of the Basic Grey Notch Tool. Is this cool, or what?! I love this. The first image is the full layout with the friends title on page one and the photo mats on page two. The idea for the "friends" title is a scraplift from the CK Top Ten issue. I just love this. The letters and tabs are hole-punched then each letter is tied with ribbon to the tabs (made by the notch tool) at the top and bottom.

The second image (sorry for the glare off the stickers) shows the close up of the letters tied to the tabs, and the third shows the photo mats, on page two of the layout, laced together by the tabs.


2 comments:

Mae said...

Wow--you have certainly found good use of THAT tool. I haven't used mine yet but will have to "lift" some of your ideas. I love these pages. Don't you just love pink and green--one of my favorite color combinations. It looks so clean. You're doing a great job on this project and I'm sure your client will love it. Are you providing the albums also--or just the pages?

Mae

Shar said...

Good morning Mae
Yes, the color combination is one of my favorites also. It is so crisp and clean, after 140 pages, I'm still not tired of it. :) Thanks so much for your lovely comments. I'm not providing the albums, just the pages.

Shar