Monday, February 06, 2006

Proud of the Seahawks

How disappointing they didn't win, but what an achievement for them to have made it to the Super Bowl!! Who knows if the few bad calls (for example, the penalty for Hasselbeck's tackle!!! That call sucked!) would have made much difference in the outcome, but they have nothing to be ashamed of.

YAY SEAHAWKS! You're still my favorite team. :)

Shar

2 comments:

Mae said...

Poor Seahawks! I actually rooted for them yesterday for all of you WA Monkeys. But yes, what a tirbute to their talent that they got to the Super Bowl. I bet WA is a proud state today.

Mae

Shar said...

Angela-
How cool you got to watch the game!! and YES! They really should have won. We all know it, and they know it, and so do many of the Steelers fans. Sadly doesn't get them the trophy, but in their hearts I think they know it was THEIR game! :)

P.S. Watching for your post on the monkey boards..... ;)

HUGS