....it's Monday!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist shouting that out in case any of you are still sleeping. ;) LOL!!
Hope you're having a great Monday morning. Nothing special happening here. Weather is lovely, though very cold, and nice to see the blue sky after quite a dreary and wet weekend. Temp is currently 33* with a slight breeze. What's happening outside where you are?
I'm enjoying a hot mocha and will be off to finish reading the last couple of chapters of my book in a few minutes...it's really getting exciting now as the story wraps up.
4 comments:
Hi!
Cool here with "dangerous" storms coming in tonight. I imagine I will wake up tomorrow do COLD, COLD temps. Oh well, it IS that time of the year!
I have been a DD's babysitting 3 precious grandsons. Now?---I am worn out!!
Gonna go read--my book is getting goood too!
Mae
Hello and good Tuesday Morning from me!
There's nothing better than just curling up with a good book on a cool autumn morning. I just finished reading "A Perfect Day" by Richard Paul Evans and am about 10 chapters into "The Last Promise". He writes much like Nicholas Sparks if you like that kind of thing. So, Shar, what book are you reading?
Shar, thank you for my gift. It arrived today. Actually it may have gotten here late last week, but du to the holiday weekend, we didn't get over to check the mail. We did, however, take a great train trip to see the Daihatsu - Great Buddha - in Katakura, as well as a few other temples. It was a blast!
Heather
Mae--
Hope you have some of your energy back after chasing the little ones yesterday. As fun as they are to have around, it can be draining on us grannys! Which is, of course, why God made the younger ones moms and the older ones the grannys. LOL
Angela--
Have fun furnishing your new house. Moving into your own home is not cheap, but in the long run it is so worth it all!!
The temp has jumped 5 degrees in the past hour. It's now a whopping -6 celcius (29*F for us here in the US). Hope you are enjoying your toasty weather on the other side of the world. :)
Heather--
I'm so glad your QK handtool wrap finally arrived. I hope you've received your handtool by now so you can try it out. Isn't is handy?? I love mine!
What an awesome day you had visiting the sights. Sounds fabulous!!! You will be sharing pics, yes???
Oh, my book is Day of the Dead by J.A. Jance, a local author from Seattle. She splits her time between the NW and Arizona and her books are all set in those areas. I particularly enjoy her J.P.Beaumont series (the character is a P.I. in Seattle), but this one I just finished is set in Arizona. My other favorite author is John Grisham, but I'm still waiting for his next book to come out. He just doesn't write fast enough for me! LOL
oops--Boy did I goof up on the temp! It is 24F (not 29F) which makes it -8C (not -6C). (Right??)Think I'll go have another mocha. Maybe I should add a little caffiene to this one and wake up a little more... LOL
Post a Comment