I've been busy this holiday and that's a good thing. It's keeping my mind off the other stuff (which is getting better--I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers). School can is for my niece (as seen in yesterday's post), winter can is the one I made for my dad last year; it's been revamped with ribbon. The executive snack can is for my sis who is always on the go with her job. She can keep snacks in it in her office. I hope my joke isn't too obscure--it's sort of a play on words. The key to the executive washroom thing....only hers is the executive "can". hee hee This one is made with papers from the Rob&Bob Slab6. Oh btw, on the tag for the executive can, I had to get creative with the rubons because I didn't have any a's or y's left. The "a" is part of a lc b, and the "y" is a lc u with the leftover tail of the b! Cool, huh?? TFL!

these will be filled with Christmas goodies
left for my dad, middle for my sis, right for my niece
The same can I gave dad last year but revamped with ribbon.
He sent it back to me for a refill....how can I refuse? LOL
the top


Executive Decision......snack time!

the back of the can

the key to the executive washroom..... I mean "CAN"
3 comments:
LOVE the cans---the Winter one is my favorite. However, I do like the "no pun intended" Executive can. I have decided to make cans for the grandchildren for Christmas instead of stockings. I made them cans for Trick-or-Treat and they loved them. It seems your Dad loved his too-sending it back for a refill!!! And you are right, how do you deny good old Dad?
I'm glad to see that someone has been productive--NOT ME!!
Mae
Just ADOREABLE as always! I love that winter one soooo much! CUTE work! Dar
Thanks Mae and Darla. These are really fun to do.
Angela--
We almost always get our first snowfall of the season the week of Thanksgiving. This year was no exception and we woke up to snow Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. It's very cold now and will remain so till spring, no doubt. The little bit of snow that didn't melt is frozen in the backyard and the wind is blowing this morning. The sky is blue with scattered clouds. The sun is out, so maybe it will warm up a little. Our high is expected to be 40F today, but it's 29F right now. Brrrrr!!!
TFL and commenting on the paint cans. Have you altered any of them yet? They hold a LOT of stuff, surprisingly. And they're so much fun to make. :)
Post a Comment