Friday, November 11, 2005

It's Friday :)

Do you have a three day weekend? Obviously, this question does not pertain to SAHM and SAHW, since we work 24/7 regardless of holidays, but you know what I mean. No real plans here. Hoping to finalize plans for Christmas, will we travel and if so where to, etc. but nothing major. Randy will likely be working most of the time, as usual.

I'll be gone this afternoon. Going to ride along with Holly to Wenatchee while she searches for a bread machine since her old one only makes hockey pucks anymore.

Be good. Enjoy your Friday! :)
HUGS

2 comments:

Valerie said...

i'm in the throws of a two month long 3-day weekend! :o) granted, being off from back surgery is not fun, but it is relaxing, i'm getting a BUNCH of scrapping done & am just having the most comforting time!

have a great l-o-n-g weekend!

crazydarla said...

We are on a 3 day here...except for Ed :O( Funny thing is, he usually has Friday's off and this particular week HE had to work!
Had a good day, slept in, took a long hot bath and talked on the phone * he he ;O) *and then went to work at the sb expo...3 hrs of chatting with sbers, looking at fun sb supplies and so on, not too bad! Then ran a few errands, ate dinner, watched some tear jerking tv programs and here I am! EASY does it baby! Good day. Hope Sat and Sun goes as smoothly! Sat I work at the expo a few more hours then I get "Paid" in supplies from it...WHOOWHOO SHOPPING FOR FREE?!

Dar