I received a call today from my friend, Mae, one of the sweetest people I know. We've spoken several times by phone and hope to meet one day in person, though we are miles apart. Those of you who post at CKMB may remember her as ScrappinNanny.
She had a brain hemmorage a couple of weeks ago. She was in the hospital for 10 days--3 days in ICU. It started as a headache which became so severe she went to the ER after 2 days in pain. They found the hemmorage, however, they still do not know the cause. Please pray the doctors are able to find the source soon and repair what needs to be repaired. In the meantime, all she can do is wait until the blood is absorbed so the affected area can be seen, and still suffers from a horrible headache which she has been told will likely not go away for a couple of months.
She is still recovering from carpal tunnel surgery and now this. I feel so helpless and wish I could be with her. I know the power of prayer, so please, please keep her and the doctors in your prayers over the next couple of months.
Thank you so much. And I know Mae thanks you too.
5 comments:
Definitely will say a prayer for Mae. Since I am hardly ever over "there" any more, didn't know she was absent.
But definitley know what she is going through, at least from a nurse standpoint.
Good thoughts and prayers headed heavenward.
katie
Thank you Katie. She said she has seen angiograms performed but the patients were generally comatose so she had no idea how painful they are. Yikes! Poor thing.
Was hoping we would hear something from her today. Let us know if you do.
go away---gone from "headache" to "headPAIN"---OUCH!!!! Please, please, go away! I can barely move my head. I am tired BUT, I AM ALIVE!!!!!
Mae
: )
Keeping our beloved Mae in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment