Ten favorite tv shows:
1. Sopranos
2. Desperate Housewives
3. 24
4. Forensic Files/Cold Case Files/FBI Files/American Justice -- criminal justice type shows
5. Columbo
6. Perry Mason
7. Matlock
8. That's all I can come up with for favorites. I prefer movies.
9.
10.
Ten tv shows I did/do not watch:
1. Seinfeld
2. ER
3. Fear Factor / Amazing Race / American Idol / Survivor (reality tv in general)
4. Beverly Hills 90210
5. Melrose Place
6. Frasier
7. West Wing
8. Law & Order - none of them
9. Lost
10. That 70s Show
I could go on and on with the list of shows I've never seen. That's the easy list for me!
3 comments:
Oh, I loved Columbo, too!
I've seen them all so many times. I'm going to have to get the DVD set one of these days. :)
OHHHH! I forgot the Sopranos! Probably because I TIVO it and am so behind on watching!
:J
Post a Comment