Name 5 things that:
Make you smile:
1. the cute way Grace describes things
2. playing Disney Princess or Strawberry Shortcake with Grace
3. when the UPS truck stops at my house
4. a clean kitchen
5. my lawn when it is freshly mown
You can see on your desk right now:
1. my ever present bottle of water
2. QK Squeeze
3. cell phone
4. layout in progress
5. papers for said layout
Kept you busy this weekend:
1. grocery shopping--counting Friday night as part of the weekend
2. cleaning the guest room
3. cleaning out my scraproom closet
4. purging from said guest room and closet
5. regular stuff
You will be doing this week:
1. baking bread
2. making mother's day cards
3. working on the travel album for my folks
4. laundry
5. grocery shopping--every Friday
You said to make someone smile:
This one is HARD! I have no clue!!
1. calling myself "dork monkey"
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. Sorry! I really have no idea.
I'm tagging DarlaLou!
1 comment:
WOOHOO!!! You've got it now, girl - way to go!!! Kath
Post a Comment