Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thank you Robin!

I guess blogger automatically resizes your images such that I am unable to get the correct html for my banner. Well, thanks to ribinscraps Robin for getting the correct html for me. Thanks so much Robin!!

Now that I know where to put it in the template I will have to play a little more and get some clever banners done up. This one was basically a "tester" but still better than what was up there. (I never did figure out how to delete the other crap. This one just fits right over the top. I'll be happy with that. :)

Happy Hump Day

5 comments:

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

I love it! Robin said she would do one for me too, I still have to send her the pictures Iwant to use! Cute job!

JulesinParadise said...

OK, i must be blind because I am not getting any banner here.
But then we know I am not a computer whiz from Medford, now don't we?

Shar said...

Jules--
What do you see? Do you see some gray photos? I wonder if only bloggers can see it....? It should be a big pink banner with a monkey on it that says "we need more monkeys". Back to the drawing board. UGH.

I'm no computer whiz either, that's for sure.

Cindy Marchant said...

Oh it's so cute!!! I'm typepad and I see it!

Cindy

Mae said...

A pink banner with a cute monkey! It is SOOO...
........ SHAR!

MAE : )