Who designs paper towels?
Nobody I know, or have ever known, has those colors in their kitchen. Nor does their kitchen theme involve bees, butterflies and flowers--all together. Nobody I know has teddy bears as their kitchen theme. Or a blue, pink, yellow and green color scheme. Just who are these paper towel designers, I would like to know. Because whoever they are, it seems they have never stepped foot in a kitchen. A real, functioning kitchen that is. Oh!!!! That must be it. They think they are designing paper towels for model kitchens at Home Depot.
Whomever they are, I bet every one of them buys plain, white paper towels and not a single one of them has blue bees or yellow teddy bears as a theme in THEIR kitchen.
10 comments:
Okay Shar now that is something I never thought about! LOL
You're kidding??? You never think about that? LOL Every time I buy paper towels, I look for something that will go even remotely in my kitchen. I'm not asking for anything fancy. But geez, can they quit putting ugly blue and yellow teddy bears on paper towels??? I don't know any children who have their very own, fully operational and functioning kitchen who purchase their own paper towels.
Yes, I could buy white (and I often do) but they are more expensive than the ugly ones so sometimes I will dig through to find the least ugly pattern of the week.
Blah!!
I just go for basic white! Who even knew there was a choice! I think Australia must be missing out on an enourmous chunk of the market! paper towels to match kitchens, interesting!
I buy white. I can never find towels to correctly match my kitchen. Red, White and Blue if towel makers are lurking. As they could be, shar gets all the wierdos on her blog.
oh wait,
I'm here,
okay, so I am your normal bloglurker.
:Jayne
LOL Shar our kitchen is so ugly those paper towels probably improve the overall look! LOL
ROFL Nichole!! I guess I know what to send you if you win one of my PAKs.... baaaahaaaa!!!
Sad but true, many people have a cow theme in their kitchen--not me however. :O No offense to cow lovers, but I prefer my cows in the barn. hee hee
So see, Ang? At least you have some that match a popular kitchen motif. LOL!!!
Umm..my paper towels have Woody and Buzz from Toy Story on them. That is what I get for taking miss r grocery shopping with me! They are the cheap nasty ones too!
wendy
Wendy
You could not have illustrated my point any more clearly.
That said, I'm sorry, dear. LOL
Now, I have wondered about this before. My DH does all of the grocery shopping and he will bring home some of THE ugliest papertowels. He buys what ever is on sale and we always have the strangest looking towels on the holder. You would think that they would be up on home fashion---maybe you could start a writing campaign!!!
Mae : )
Post a Comment