When Randy got home I told him what had happened. He laughed. Out loud. While I'm freaking out being sort of stuck in the middle. Geez. So anyway, we agree the neighbor was dumb for talking to the tow guy about the bike, refusing to pay, and then the bike is stripped when the tow guy comes back.........hmm. Wonder who did that. Saaaatan?? (Sorry -- I was possessed by the church lady for a sec.)
Nothing new today so far. Haven't seen the neighbor outside at all but his plumbing business truck is parked across the street, so either he's home for lunch, home today, or he's in the pokey. I imagine now he'll end up paying the tow guy his $200 bucks, plus now he won't even have the rest of the bike for parts. Not a very smart move on his part.
Will update if anything else happens, but it doesn't look like we'll see any excitement. Rats. I was looking forward to a little spark in Podunk. ;)
UPDATE:
Randy went to the courthouse to record the "sale" and get all the paperwork on record that we don't own the bike anymore. Regardless what happens now, we are totally out of it. Whew. Looks like nothing will come of it, but you never know. ???
No comments:
Post a Comment