Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Blech
This coughing is killing me. I came home with antibiotics, though she said my white cell count didn't really substantiate an infection. I guess the nasty sneezing I've been experiencing is not a "regular" sneeze, but bronchial spasms...? Never heard of that before, but man, it feels like my sneezes are coming from a huge hole in my chest. And it HURTS. Basically, I was told to continue the robitussin (expectorant) I've been taking, and use the saline nasal spray she gave me if I need it for congestion (which I probably won't use -- I can't stand anything up my nose) and take the amoxicillin as a backup. In the meantime, my chest, ribs, throat, and head are killing me from the coughing, or should I say barking. It's horrible. I still don't have much of an appetite either. I don't mind losing weight since I've been working on it for so long anyway, but what a crappy way to do it, huh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment