....and she just left a few hours ago. :( On Monday Cyndi and Jeffery came over. Really glad they could stay for a couple of days as it had been forever (hmm....last summer it seems) since we had been able to spend any time visiting. Grace has Girl Scout camp next week, so they needed to get home to prepare for that. I hope she loves it. While she and her mom have camped quite a bit, she has never been to camp, much less overnight for a week. We sure had fun while she was here. I didn't get any scrapping done, although she did. :)
I did get the bathroom redecorating project almost done. Little bits left to do, but it's nearly finished. Randy will have to raise the light box for the new fixture I got as it is too low to the medicine cabinet, and I have a hook and towel ring to hang yet, but just little minor things to finish it up. I really like it. It's so crisp and clean looking. Next comes furniture covers, and I hope to get the living room painted this winter.
Busy, busy, that's me. Always doing something. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment