These are the other two boxes of buttons I picked up Friday. They had 4 color combos; these are (top) Earth and (bottom) Simple; picked up the Brights last week. The fourth is pastels which I didn't care much for. I've been checking each week to see if they have any other combinations. Hoping they'll have a box of neutrals with black and white, but it's not looking very positive for those. 
Then there are these really big buttons! Way cute, 3 per card (each horizontal row was one card). They are about the size of a 50 cent piece.
In addition to the buttons, I got this adorable little lunch bag for Grace (got one for Olivia last week). Wouldn't it make the cutest purse! Also picked up a cute little Hello Kitty ice pack for each of them. I still can't believe they are starting kindergarten this fall. Where does the time go!!!????
8 comments:
Shar-I have a couple of those large buttons on the cards. Aren't they great? I have papers that look as though they were made to coordinate. Looks like you have been a busy shopper.
Mae
: )
shar I love all those buttons! What dept. did you find the big buttons in? Also I didn't know that if you clicked on the monkey that you can flip him around! That was to funny!
nichole
Nic
The big buttons are on cards. They're in the sewing dept. on the button rack with all the regular buttons. They have quite a few new ones on there.
Yes, the monkey hops and flips all over the tree! :) You can even make him lay on the ground for a second but he'll just hop back up on the tree! LOL
Hey Shar!
Cool buttons, I got the pastels box. I've been eyeing those big buttons, but I'm just not as creative as you when it comes to actually using them.
Love Gracie's LB.
I spun the monkey's head a few times. Too cool!
:Jayne
sounds like you are feeling better if you are out shopping - and where pray tell, did you find these trinkets? Fantastic find.
Ruth
Hey Ruth. I'm feeling much better, thanks! :)
I found all these goodies at good old WalMart, believe it or not!
Well rats! Not only does my Wally World not have the buttons in the box but also does not have those really big buttons!
I have no idea who makes the buttons. The box will have a sticker on the front (scroll down a few days and see the pic of the "Brights" buttons--I scanned before I took the wrapper off. Some people have found them in with the kids crafts where the foam sheets are etc. I found them in the fabric crafts on the bottom shelf near things like embroidery thread, beaded trims and handles for making your own purses, appliques, etc. HTH
Post a Comment