Friday, July 07, 2006

Got plans?

The kids are coming over this weekend. Hoping to see the new Pirates movie, do a little shopping maybe. Jeffery and Grace will be staying with us when Cyndi and Pat go home Sunday. Yay, more pictures to scrap!.....as if I don't have 29 years worth of pictures in the closet waiting to be scrapped as it is. LOL.

Please send vibes that Randy will get the lawn mowed tomorrow before they get here. Here we are, already July, and he has mowed the lawn a whole THREE TIMES this year. I'm furious that he lets it go like that when I try so hard to keep it looking nice. I fertilize and water and keep the weeds down, and all I ask is 15 minutes a week (and that's maximum for our tiny little front yard!) to get it mowed and he acts like I've asked him to move mountains. It's more than a little irritating and every year gets worse. We don't even have a backyard anymore because he totally let that go. It's been a couple of years now since we had it tilled up so he could replant but do you think that has happened..........of course not. Ugh.

(Sorry I went off on a tangent there.)

I found the cutest things at Walmart today!! Here are just a couple of them. This adorable pink album is a 2 ring binder for photo CDs. Perfect size for 6x6 pages! And the iron-on (seen below the album) is a must for Gracie, don't you think? (It says, Yes, I'm Fabulous....but must you stare??) It will go on a cute tee. Also picked up more buttons--like these pictured only two other color palettes--and a pack of staple bars for the pretty pink Fastenator I got last week. They were out of the words last week, so I was glad they had them back in today.

I got a couple more goodies, but blogger is being a pain tonight and won't let me add any more pics for some reason. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: