plagiarism n. taking the writings or words of another and publishing them as one's own product. The actual author can bring a lawsuit for appropriation of her work against the plagiarist. Plagiarism is fraud.
I think you have to source it at the very least! YOu know, acutally say where it is from and give it the correct ownership. I thought everyone knew that? Perhaps not wannaberedneckstalkers. Ruth I love that word 'wannaberedneckstalkers', I just love it.
2 comments:
O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that ain't a good one, DANG! You are so clever! ROTFLMBHMAO!!!
(big hairy monkey ass) hee hee
LOVES TO YOU SHAR! xoxoxo Dar
I think you have to source it at the very least! YOu know, acutally say where it is from and give it the correct ownership. I thought everyone knew that? Perhaps not wannaberedneckstalkers.
Ruth
I love that word 'wannaberedneckstalkers', I just love it.
Post a Comment