Okay, so it really doesn't matter that it's Friday, since I'm not in school anymore, don't work outside the home anymore and Randy works 6 days a week. But it has always been my favorite day of the week and still is.
There is just something comfortable about Fridays.I already gave dad his Father's Day gift and Randy will probably go fishing. Randy's not much into celebrations of any kind (and I didn't get so much as a verbal "happy mother's day" much less a card or any other kind of recognition--par for the course. After all, I'm not HIS mother) so this year, for the first time in 26 years, I didn't make or buy him a Father's Day card. Think he'll even notice?
What are your plans for the weekend? Thinking I'll make potato salad and fix hamburgers Sunday, but that's about it. Hope you have good weather for whatever you'll be doing.
2 comments:
Wow, you syuck to your guns on this one!!! Good for you. Tt will be interesting to see if he gets all mopey when he realizes you didn't do anything for him. We are talking about seeing the Da Vinci Code if it's still playing. And I am sure Larry will go fishing.
Yes I sure did. I really doubt he'll even notice. He is a real ass when his birthday rolls around. Talk about women not liking to admit their age....he's been like this since I met him! HATES his birthday. So I'm betting Father's Day won't bother him either if I don't do anything. We shall see!!
....and I shall report back. hee hee
Post a Comment