January rolls around, still no crockpot and I can't find a number or email address online to contact someone about it, get distracted and forget about it. Doesn't pop into my head again till March. I get online and look again for a number to call, to no avail, so I send email to the only address I can find knowing it's not the right place, and believe it or not get a reply with a phone number for customer service. I call the number, explain what happened and she says they never got the cord end but she can find my info since I did it online. Oh good. She tells me she is releasing it for shipment, tells me it should arrive in 2-3 weeks (where have I heard that before??) and gives me a confirmation number, which I jot down, then I promptly delete the email without writing down the damn phone number it took me 5 months to find. Great. I should have my crockpot in a couple of weeks.
March, April and May come and go....I finally give up and decide to just get a new one at WM. But I'm picky and I won't get any of the butt-ugly ones my WM carries, so I decide to wait till my next trip to Target (I only get there a few times a year.) By now I've written it off, all the info I carried in my head has been filed and is no longer cluttering up my thoughts.
Today the UPS man arrives at my door just as I'm getting all the groceries put away after shopping. I think to myself, "Dang, that was fast! I just ordered from Staples.com last night and it's already here!! WOW!" Then I pick up the box and read the return address.....The Holmes Group....think think think....The Holmes Group....I know that name, but from where? I open the box and LO AND BEHOLD IT'S MY CROCKPOT BASE!!! And not only that, but the sent me a REFUND CHECK --- WOW. For all of ..............
They both expired October 1, 2005......three months before the recall expired!!! ROFL.
I'm just glad to finally have my crockpot back. It would have been nice to have over the winter so I could make stew and turkey soup etc. but at least I can use it this summer and won't have to heat up the kitchen in the 100 degree heat, so I'm very happy with my Big Biscuit Funny.
6 comments:
Makes you wonder how those companies stay in business, doesn't it?
Mae
: )
LOL! No kidding!!
That is so funny. 60cents? What would you have done with 60c anyway. Did you ever get to buying the other one?
I just read the "check" again and the 60 cents covers the cost of postage it took for me to send them the cord end. I never did buy another one, so this is all good. :)
OMGawd!! That's all I have to say! LOL!
Oh my terrrible customer service, so glad you are able to laugh about it!! too funny they both expired. what a joke !!!
Linda
Post a Comment