The counter top saga continues and, as you can imagine, my fuse is really getting short. He's guiding another hunt tomorrow and the counter isn't in. Hasn't even started. Mama ain't happy. So I didn't do the sewing he said he needed for tomorrow's hunt. Poop on that. The sewing machine is put away and I took the tables down a week ago -- sorry, dear. Can't sew without the counter.
Obviously, I could set up the sewing machine at the dining room table if I wanted to. Or I could easily pull the sewing table back out and set that up, but I'm not going to. Just trying to prove a point. So there.
3 comments:
boy I'm glad you put your sewing machine away and I hope you stick to your guns. Seems to me that he's only making half an effort to appease you and hoping you'll forget or something. I'd quit doing other things for him too....
I got the sewing machine all set up again yesterday do make a birthday card and put it all away again before he got home. What a turd. He didn't mention that I didn't get his projects done, but I did mention that the counters are still not in.
And. He still wasn't home at dinner time last night so I ate without him. When he did get home, he got dried out dinner that had been sitting in the oven. If I didn't have to fix my own dinner anyway I would have sent him to McDonald's to get his dinner.
I told him he shouldn't have said he would do it "xxx day" if he couldn't hold to it. So it's his own fault he now has to put up with my nagging until he gets it done. :P
Good for you Shar!!! I hope he gets it in soon, though. You've been waiting a long time for it.
Post a Comment