Monday, January 08, 2007

I've been tagged -- have you?

Ok, I'll try to come up with 5 more weird things about me (I'm sure that won't be too hard to do) as I just did this one a couple of posts down.

Here are are the rules to play:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Five Weird things about me
1. I hate talking on the phone - and to think I spent my entire career answering the telephone! Maybe that's why??

2. I love to drive. Especially on long long trips. I put over 4000 miles on my car in three weeks, just me and my girls going to see the inlaws in Colorado, my sister in San Diego, Disneyland, and back home up the Pacific Coast. I made that trip twice, actually. :)

3. I love all manner of true crime shows--Forensics, American Justice, Cold Case Files, FBI Files, The First 48, the list goes on, but I don't like CSI or other "fake" crime shows. Even most of the books I read are about true crime.

4. This is in my other list too, but it bears repeating as most people don't believe it. LOL I don't like chocolate or peanut butter, but I like them together. Yeah. That's weird.

5. I cannot stand to be touched by someone's feet or even their socks. Grosses me out like you can't even imagine. Doesn't matter if they are sweet and clean or the socks are just out of the drawer -- keep them away from me or I'll freak out on you!

6. (oops--forgot the pet thing!) Joey, our lab, loves to pose for the camera. Also, if she sees Randy and I talking, she will bark and interrupt the conversation such that we can't hear each other. She is SO JEALOUS we have to talk out of her line of sight. Brat dog.

Ok Jules. :) Thanks for tagging me!!

4 comments:

Kip said...

I love true crime too and have forever. But I also like CSI!

Kip

Mae said...

OMG!!! I HATE other people's feet. So much that it has to be a sickness. I hate summer when people start wearing sandals. And men in sandals, YUCK, I could vomit. And omen with ugly toes---what is the deal with them putting bright colored polish of those ugly things, just makes them standout more. I passed this oddness on to my DD. She actually quit dating a man after she saw his feet. Snd she said they weren't ugly, she just wasn't ready to see his feet! LOL!!!

NUTTY us.

Mae

Kath said...

Oops - I may have lost some friends. Sorry, Shar and Mae, but I almost NEVER have shoes on. Sometimes socks, but rarely shoes, and I wear sandles all the time. It's just me and my Birks, girls.
Kath

Shar said...

Kip - we got hooked on CSI Miami, but neither Randy nor I like the regular CSI at all. Go figure!

Mae - your foot phobia is worse than mine. I don't mind "seeing" feet, but just don't get them near me. Too funny about your dd!!! Now THAT is a foot phobia! LOL

Kath - double weirdness on me.....I very rarely wear shoes. In the summer, it's flip flops or sandals but only when I go someplace, if I'm home, my feet are bare naked. Even in winter, I wear only slippers or socks; shoes only when I go somewhere.