Saturday, June 14, 2008

Quick hello

I so stink at blogging!!!!

Just a note to say I haven't forgotten my blogs, I just haven't attended to them. I have finished the wedding project and it's all been delivered and ready to be assembled and mailed so I'm happy about that. It wasn't looking like I would be able to attend the wedding with the gas prices causing so much upheaval in the airlines and all, but long story short, I am going after all so I'm excited about that.

Weight is continuing to come off since the change in meds.....hallelujiah!!!!!! I have so far yet to go, but thank goodness I finally got the doc to listen to me. :)

Let's see....the new monkey boards are great! It takes a lot of time to keep it going, but I love the new forum and everyone else seems to as well. Sure is a lot more fun having a few bells and whistles!

Tomorrow I'll post on my scrap blog. I've been very busy and have a lot of work to share over there, so if you're interested, keep an eye out.

Happy Father's Day any dads who read my pathetic blog. LOL!!!! (Hi Ed. ;)

No comments: